Friday, November 29, 2013

How to find related forum easily

This is a big question for beginners, forum posting is very important for link building. Searching related forum by search engine are time consuming, today I want to share some valuable tools that you can find related forum easily. First when i start learning SEO, my priority was only learning, whatever related to SEO. When I Ilearn a lot of things, I need to save times, then I find-out time saving way. I got a forum search engine, and some tricks, that save your time too.

Forum Finding tricks 

Using Google search, you can find forum, but here is some tricks. First write your desire keyword, after that in bracket write forum software. See the below image

Forum finder
See! you can find forum easily. There are many forum software, but vBulletin is most commonly use.
"powered by phpbb3"
"powered by ip.board"
"powered by phpbb"
"powered by yabb"
“powered by BlogEngine”
powered By MyBB"
"powered by vBulletin"

Forum Search Engine: 

There is another way to find forum easily, just use forum search engine and get instant. here is three search engine I know..

0 comments:

Post a Comment